A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Brodsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodsky
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Brodsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Kharkov State Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brodsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Brodsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Brodsky practice?
- Dr. George Brodsky has 1 office location.
Dr. George Brodsky practices Family Medicine near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Primary Care Doctors.