A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Brodsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodsky
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Brodsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Brodsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Kharkov State Medical University.
Dr. Brodsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Brodsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Brodsky practice?
- Dr. George Brodsky has 1 office location.
Dr. George Brodsky practices Family Medicine near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Family Physicians.