A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brooks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Byron Brooks MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. George B. Brooks practice?
- Dr. George Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Brooks practices Preventive Medicine and Public Health near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Preventive Medicine Specialists.