A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brooks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George B. Brooks practice?
Dr. George Brooks practices Preventive Medicine and Public Health near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Preventive Medicine Specialists.