Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Brooks
Dr. George Brooks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Hood, TX, with other offices in Fort Hood, TX and Galveston, TX (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, General Practice and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with Carl R Darnall Army Medical Center, University of Texas Medical Branch and Utmb. He speaks English.
Dr. George Brooks has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. George Brooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Hood, TX.
Dr. Regan Hall
Fort Hood, TX 0.01 mi27
Dr. James Morse
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Fort Hood, TX 0.01 mi60
Dr. Nicholas Bakris
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Hood, TX 0.01 mi28