A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bross is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infant growth and development
Education & Awards
Dr. Bross graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George P Bross DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George P. Bross practice?
- Dr. George Bross has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Bross practices Pediatrics near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Somers Point Pediatricians.