A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Browne
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Browne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Browne, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Browne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- John Sealy Hospital/Utmb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Browne MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Browne practice?
- Dr. George Browne has 1 office location.
Dr. George Browne practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Allergists and Galveston Internists.