A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Browne, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Browne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- John Sealy Hospital/Utmb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Browne MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Browne practice?
- Dr. George Browne has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Browne practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See League City Allergists and League City Internists.