A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Browne, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Browne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- John Sealy Hospital/Utmb
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Browne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans