A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Buchanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Buchanan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. George Buchanan practice?
- Dr. George Buchanan has 1 office location.
- Dr. George Buchanan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near , .