Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Been waiting over 3 hours  |  show details
by First.visit on Mar 22nd, 2013

I was scheduled at 7pm and when I arrived was told that I have to wait. I asked how long staffs reply was I don't know how long. It's almost 10:30 pm on 3/22/2013. I still haven't been seen the staff put.me in a room telling me Dr. Buchanan will be right in . He didn't show up 10 mins passed. I went back into the dirty dusty lobby for.the office manger to tell me sorry he is on a consultation. While I'm waiting for him in a room . The staff is getto and unhelpful. The doctor doesn't care or respect the time of the patients. I'm new in town and this is the worst experience I have had pregnant.

|  DON'T COME HERE!  |  show details
by Obama Care on Mar 21st, 2013

My first app. with Dr.G. Buchanan was set for 4:15pm and at 8p I left because he still had not shown up. The next app. was set for 6:30p when I got their he was their, but I still didn"t get back until 9:15p and on that day he wasn't with other patients. I'm experiencing my first high risk pregnancy and would appreciate some privacy, but every app. there was a different staff member listening to my private and intimate business ladies that worked the front dest ( non medical student Drs.) and when I inquired about my right to privacy I was made to seem unreasonable. I asked for literature on breast feeding and was told by the head front dest mgr. that she'd get it to me I never received it. Also in the back waiting room while waiting to see the mid wife I could hear all of the issues/concerns the other women discused with Libby. Take my advice wheather its your first or fifth baby go somewhere and be treated like somebody. Hope this helps.

|  Becky Johnson  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2011

Dr. Buchanan is so great that he delivered my youngest daughter and all three of my granddaughters by 2 different daughters. I have had the privilege of meeting his beautiful wife and know that he would only bring her aboard because she qualified to do the job. His wait time is long because he genuinely cares enough about his patients to spend the necessary time with each one to provide proper medical care.

|  long time patient!  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

He delivered my child 22 yrs ago and I still go to him for GYN care.Never have I had a bad experience with him or his staff.His knowledge and skill are beyond compare and as a Labor and Delivery Nurse that has worked alongside him in many deliveries throughout the years, I still to this recommend him to family and friends! He truly cares about his patients and that means everything when it comes to me and my health!

|  My hero  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

When you walk into the office of Dr. Buchanan you feel right at home the staff's family makes you feel like apart of the office. Dr. Buchanan comes in the room and spend over an hour sometimes explaining things to myself and my husband. I have had one c-sec and will be having a repeat c-sec soon my first delivery was complicated and while being preped for my c-sec i paniced and once i calmed down i notice that on one side i had my husband and on the other side there was Dr. Buchana holdind My hand. The c-sec was done and 1 week past my surg area was closed then 4 weeks later i couldn't find where the area was it was like magic. that's why i back. no infections, hardly any pain, and graet care. who could ask for any thing moreThe entire staff called and checked on meI cant thank them enough!

|  show details
Sep 1st, 2009

The wait is his office is much too long, but Dr. Buchanan compensates for this! He is a wonderful obstetrician. He delivered my baby so skillfully and saved me from having to undergo a c-section. The nurses in the hosptial said that any other dr. would have gotten the baby out surgically. He is loved and admired by many.

|  show details
Jan 18th, 2009

this doctor makes you wait 1 1/2 to 2 hours for your visit, he fights with staff at bedside, employs minimum wage, uneducated staff, his office is dirty and you won't see much hand washing, his bathroom lacks t.p., soap, or paper towels on occasion, Ewww!