Dr. George Buchanan Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Buchanan Jr?

December 8th, 2015

Over 25 years of excellent care from Dr. George Buchanan. Thanking God for His hands on the man that kept me and my baby safe. Dr. B's time is between his office and the hospital; if you have to wait a bit, have a book, snacks, and patience. You will get the best care from this doctor.

September 25th, 2015

Although Dr. buchanan is not punctual he is an extraordinary doctor. Took his time with me at every appointment , took great care of my family and I and is always available when I called his phone for emergencies . His office is dirty and definitely concerned me but if you can look past the office he is one imof the best doctors I have ever had.

March 6th, 2015

Amazing doctor!

March 22nd, 2013

DON'T COME HERE!

My first app. with Dr.G. Buchanan was set for 4:15pm and at 8p I left because he still had not shown up. The next app. was set for 6:30p when I got their he was their, but I still didn"t get back until 9:15p and on that day he wasn't with other patients. I'm experiencing my first high risk pregnancy and would appreciate some privacy, but every app. there was a different staff member listening to my private and intimate business ladies that worked the front dest ( non medical student Drs.) and when I inquired about my right to privacy I was made to seem unreasonable. I asked for literature on breast feeding and was told by the head front dest mgr. that she'd get it to me I never received it. Also in the back waiting room while waiting to see the mid wife I could hear all of the issues/concerns the other women discused with Libby. Take my advice wheather its your first or fifth baby go somewhere and be treated like somebody. Hope this helps.

November 9th, 2011

Becky Johnson

Dr. Buchanan is so great that he delivered my youngest daughter and all three of my granddaughters by 2 different daughters. I have had the privilege of meeting his beautiful wife and know that he would only bring her aboard because she qualified to do the job. His wait time is long because he genuinely cares enough about his patients to spend the necessary time with each one to provide proper medical care.

August 25th, 2011

long time patient!

He delivered my child 22 yrs ago and I still go to him for GYN care.Never have I had a bad experience with him or his staff.His knowledge and skill are beyond compare and as a Labor and Delivery Nurse that has worked alongside him in many deliveries throughout the years, I still to this recommend him to family and friends! He truly cares about his patients and that means everything when it comes to me and my health!

January 12th, 2011

My hero

When you walk into the office of Dr. Buchanan you feel right at home the staff's family makes you feel like apart of the office. Dr. Buchanan comes in the room and spend over an hour sometimes explaining things to myself and my husband. I have had one c-sec and will be having a repeat c-sec soon my first delivery was complicated and while being preped for my c-sec i paniced and once i calmed down i notice that on one side i had my husband and on the other side there was Dr. Buchana holdind My hand. The c-sec was done and 1 week past my surg area was closed then 4 weeks later i couldn't find where the area was it was like magic. that's why i back. no infections, hardly any pain, and graet care. who could ask for any thing moreThe entire staff called and checked on meI cant thank them enough!

September 1st, 2009

The wait is his office is much too long, but Dr. Buchanan compensates for this! He is a wonderful obstetrician. He delivered my baby so skillfully and saved me from having to undergo a c-section. The nurses in the hosptial said that any other dr. would have gotten the baby out surgically. He is loved and admired by many.

January 18th, 2009

this doctor makes you wait 1 1/2 to 2 hours for your visit, he fights with staff at bedside, employs minimum wage, uneducated staff, his office is dirty and you won't see much hand washing, his bathroom lacks t.p., soap, or paper towels on occasion, Ewww!

July 13th, 2017