A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bugbee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bugbee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bugbee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bugbee graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Bugbee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital - Parham Campus
- Henrico Doctors` Hospital-Parham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Washington Bugbee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Bugbee practice?
- Dr. George Bugbee has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bugbee practices Anesthesiology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Anesthesiologists.