A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bulloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bulloch, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulloch graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bulloch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Cook Bulloch MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George C. Bulloch practice?
- Dr. George Bulloch has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bulloch practices Emergency Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Emergency Physicians.