A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Burdick is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Burdick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Burdick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George E Burdick MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Burdick practice?
- Dr. George Burdick has 1 office location.
Dr. George Burdick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.