A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Burdick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdick
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Burdick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Burdick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Burdick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George E Burdick MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Burdick practice?
- Dr. George Burdick has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Burdick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.