Dr. George Burke III MD Patient Reviews

• Transplant Surgery Miami, FL

May 14th, 2016
Inconsistent
Dr. Burke does not keep his word. During visits with him he provided me with specific instructions on what I needed to do for him to release a transplant list hold. I followed his instructions and everything fell into place as he wanted. When it came time for him to release the transplant hold, he did not. His reason was subjective and it makes me think that he has other motives for why he will not release the hold. This is very disturbing and frustrating when a doctor does not hold to his word and seems to have so much arbitrary, subjective power over one's life needed procedure. He keeps asking me to come back for follow up office visits. We set dates that usually have to be rescheduled causing long delays to see him while I wait to get a necessary life altering transplant.

November 9th, 2012
This is the worst doctor I have ever meet in my life. I would not even take my dog to see Dr. Burke.

September 16th, 2012
Dr. George Burke III is one of the finest individuals we have ever met. Not only is he a wonderful surgeon (he performed a successful kidney transplant on our daughter), he is also a very caring and warm individual. You can speak to him about almost anything and he actually listens to you. Just cannot say enough good things about Dr. Burke - we would recommend him highly!!

July 19th, 2010
PROUD TO BE HIS PATIENT & THANKS GOD I FOUND HIM !!!
ALL I CAN SAY HE'S THE BEST!!