Learn more about Dr. Timothy Burson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Burson, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Burson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Burson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Burson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Burson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Burson practices Neurological Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Surgeons.