A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Burson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Burson, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Burson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy Burson practice?
Dr. Timothy Burson practices Neurological Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.