Dr. George Bush Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Bush?

November 20th, 2016

I'd take my worst enemy to him. He did a surgery on me and I had to have a huge surgery to repair 5 hernias that he caused.

March 4th, 2016

New patient

November 6th, 2015

NOT IMPRESSED

THIS WAS A SCARY SURGERY SINCE OUR SON WAS HAVING A GALLBLADDER REMOVED. THIS WAS OUR FIRST TIME WITH THIS DOCTOR. HE WAS FINE WHEN WE HAD OUR CONSULTATION. AFTER THAT, OUR EXPERIENCE WITH HIM WENT DOWN IN QUALITY. THEY TOOK ONE IN A HALF HOURS BEFORE ACTUALLY PERFORMING SURGERY AND WE THOUGHT HE WAS ALREADY OPERATED ON AND POSSIBLY COMPLICATIONS HAD OCCURED. AFTER SURGERY, THEY HELD HIM A LONG TIME AND AGAIN WE THOUGHT THERE WAS COMPLICATIONS. WE HAD TO ASK FOR HIS STATUS AN HOUR AND HALF AFTER OPERATION. THE DOCTOR ONLY CAME IN FOR TOTAL OF A MINUTE TO SAY HE WAS OPERATED ON AND HE IS FINE. NO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HIS WOUND, WHAT HIS GALL BLADDER APPEARED, HOW LONG HE WOULD BE OUT OF SCHOOL. THE DOCTOR SEEMED UNINTERESTED IN HIS PATIENT AND WE FELT THAT WE WERE JUST DOLLAR SIGNS NOT PEOPLE. HE HAD A ROUGH BEDSIDE MANNER AND DIDNT APPEAR TO CARE. YES, HE PERFORMED THE SURGERY, BUT THE INCISIONS DIDNT LOOK GOOD, BUT I HAVE HAD SURGEONS WHO CARED MORE AND SPENT QUALITY TIME WITH US. I WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE THIS SURGEON WITH ALL OF HIS CREDENTIALS SHOWED LITTLE EMPATHY AND GAVE MINIMAL CARE FOR OUR SON.

August 3rd, 2015

Umbilcal hernia repair

Dr. Bush repaired my umbilical hernia at Greenview Regional Hospital in Bowling Green KY. His bedside manner was wonderful, he answered all my questions and was so kind to me both in his office during my initial visit and at the hospital the morning of the operation. He made me feel cared about and important not just another chart or number. I was frightened the morning of the surgery and he took the time to stop and talk with me and promise that he would take care of my pain afterwards. He has kept his promise about medicine to control my pain and I have been relatively comfortable since surgery. I wish I had gotten him to repair my hernia long ago instead of waiting due to fear of pain after surgery. I would refer anyone that needs a general surgeon to him with no reservations at all. If I ever need surgery again I will definitely make an appointment with Dr. Bush. I am very pleased with the results of the surgery,

July 22nd, 2015

Good Doc

He was a great doctor. Easy to deal with.

June 17th, 2014

I was very disappointed in Dr. Bush. I would rather not say why on here, but I would never see him again or recommend him.

February 8th, 2013

I didn't like this surgeon at all

This surgeon will let your pain level get out of control after surgery, or at least he did me. He also did my aunt's surgery and she was in pain afterward. I guess he is ok if you can handle a lot of pain after you've been cut on.

July 1st, 2010

One of the nicest physicians I have ever met!

September 28th, 2017