A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. G Ball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Ball, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- Central Mississippi Med Center-Main Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Christopher Ball MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. G C. Ball practice?
- Dr. G Ball has 2 office locations.
Dr. G Ball practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.