Pulmonologist (lungs)

Jan 19th, 2015

Very informative and straight forward. Nice pleasant disposition. Small office providing personal care. Highly recommend. Works with Monmouth Medical Ctr, Long Branch

Dec 4th, 2014

I found Dr Davis in NJ Monthly since he was nominated as Top Doc for pulmonology and his office was near my home. He is extremely thorough, listens attentively and seems to be current with all of the latest testing and progressive treatments to treat my severe COPD. He seems highly regarding by other doctors including my GP. I highly recommend Dr Davis if you want a pro.

Outstanding Physician - Amazing Diagnostic & Treatment Skills show details Outstanding Physician - Amazing Diagnostic & Treatment Skills
by SN on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. George Davis is by far the brightest most global thinking physician that we have encountered in years of taking care of two parents, young adult and myself. He listening quality combined with his high degree of intelligence is the reason we have referred our friends and family. All of this with a smile and great sense of humor. Highly respected among all of his medical colleagues and community.