A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gonzalez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gonzalez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. George Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. George Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.