A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gonzalez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gonzalez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. George Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. George Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.