A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gonzalez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George C Gonzalez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George C. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. George Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. George Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Primary Care Doctors.