Dr. George Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 9th, 2014
Great Experience!
Dr George Gonzalez was a kind and understanding doctor for me. He took time and I left feeling like I had really had my needs addressed. I would recommend him to anyone needing a family doctor.

May 23rd, 2013
if your not pregnant stay away
He seems very uninterested when he's in the room with me. I feel like he got an idea in his head of me and now doesn't want to help me. He seems to be good with pregnant women because I have overheard them talking about him and they were happy with him. But in my personal experience its been disappointing.

November 29th, 2011
Awesome doctor. Always calm and show good support and care.

January 7th, 2011
Do-gooder is not so good...
This doctor is all about money.He pats himself on the back for doing missionary work in other countries but he threatens his own patients with discharging them if they can't afford to pay their co-insurance. He will only see a limited amount of HMO patients per day. The rest must be PPO.

January 6th, 2011
Wonderful
Dr. Gonzalez has been my doctor for a long time. He is caring, educated, prompt, and personable. He has always taken extremely good care of everyone in my family, has accurate diagnosis of illnesses and proper ways to treat them. He takes the time to comfort and care for his patients and gets to know you and your family in order to do his job to the best of his ability. He now cares for my husband and also cared for me throughout my pregnancy and delivered our first baby. We love Dr. G and would 100% suggest him to our friends and family.

February 27th, 2009
Dr. Gonzalez is the most caring and most accurate doctor my family has ever encountered. We drive 35 min. one way just to be under his care. It's worth it. He has never misdiagnosed a case in my family, and many other doctors have at times been inaccurate over the years. His calm and personally concerned manner is very soothing. He has attended to our family for 14 years and I hope to retain him as our family doctor til he no longer works. I won't find another like him.