Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George James
Dr. George James, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. James is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South and Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth. Dr. James has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George James has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George James is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Hanmanth Bejjanki
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi22
Dr. Denzil Dsouza
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Alvaro Rios
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi28