inactive

George C Lin DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 5th, 2014
patient
This is the 2nd time Dr. George Lin has stood me up for an appointment. I waited 1 hour the first time, half an hour the second time. Each time I lost time off work, money and hours I cannot get back. This doctor and his staff have no respect for their patients time and the energy spent trying to get help for intense pain. It took Dr.Lin 4 weeks to get a simple form filled out from the first appointment he missed and sent back to me. Four weeks of excrutiating pain in which I showed up for the appointment and he did not. Do not waste your time on this no-show.

November 14th, 2012
It is good to see doctor like Lin
I just believe him because he can speak my language and explain well. and also I recover well after I follow his directions.

June 28th, 2012
Excellent

November 16th, 2010
Stay Away from Dr. Lin
Dr. Lin was rude, ignored symptoms, and insisted on relying on physical therapy rather than discovering the true cause of the excruciating pain I was experiencing. Coupled with the horrible service offered by Kaiser Permanente, this doctor is a lose-lose situation you should avoid.