Dr. George Liu Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. George Liu?

August 13th, 2016

Terrible wait. More than 3 hours for simple follow up

August 1st, 2016

terrible experience... cannot have any star for him... I was requested to put at least one star for submit the review :(

January 15th, 2016

Although the waiting time might be longer, I found Dr. Liu to be very knowledgeable. All my questions were answered. His bedside manner was great. I gave him credit for being humorous in our conversation which instantly reduced my anxiety. He is the kind of doctor who is willing to spend them with patients and take care of your medical problems.

October 18th, 2015

Stay away!

Wait time is over 3 hours.... Overbooking

April 27th, 2015

Do not recommand

Horrible experiences. First of all, the wait time was outrage. I often have to wait at least 3 hours to see Dr. Liu. On top of that, the Dr is very confusing, it seems like he doesn't know what he is doing. There was one time I went inside to his office for the blood result, he looked at me and asked me what medicines I am currently on. I said to him that I do not remember the name of it but I am taking the one he prescribed to me so I am sure it's in his record. Later on, he told me to stop the medication, 5 mins later, he told me I have to take a higher dosage of my med. He is really confusing me and he doesn't seem to know what is he doing. I DO NOT RECOMMAND HIM TO ANYONE!

April 12th, 2015

Waited over 4 hours. How ridiculous.

October 14th, 2013

too long of a wait and rude office staff

We made an appt to see Dr Liu at 7pm on a sunday, We arrived at his office at 6pm. He came in at 8:50pm, and only managed to see 2 patients in 3 hours and we are the 4th one. His staff/wife is no where close to being helpful. We asked when we'll be seen, she said it's normal for him to spend so much time with new patients, even tho only 1 out of the 2 patients he saw was new. She also said it's normal for doctors to not see patients on time. But for a doctor to arrive 2 hours late, then spend 3 hours only to see 2 patients, this is far from normal.

September 19th, 2012

very honest and very knowledgeable in all medical issues and very concern about patient's problem. Usually within 1-2 visit can resolve patient's problems with accurate diagnosis and treatment

He spent a lot of time to me and all the patients. You may have to wait longer for his appointment and in the office to see him as he does give a lot of time to me and for all the patients and resolve my problems very quilkly. I have seen many doctors and unable to get an answer but he can resolve all my problem in one visit.

July 21st, 2011

Horrendous wait time. He may be a good doctor, but subjects his patients to unbearable wait times. For example, on one occasion my parents had a 9pm appointment, but was seen by him at 1am. His staff also needs better training dealing with patients.

April 2nd, 2011

Don't go, if you are not willing to wait a long time.

Super long waiting time, appointment at 7pm, other patients waiting there told me to come back at 11pm as there were 13 before me (earliest one had appointment at 2pm) . I canceled it, he's not the only doctor in town.

November 2nd, 2010

A great and knowlegeable doctor

Dr. Liu has been taking care of my parents for years. He is that rare kind of general practitioner who is very knowledgeable about many specialties- very important when your parents are elderly and have many medical problems. He will refer to a specialist if needed but always gives a wise, up to date assessment. He also has the patience of a saint with my father who is very hard of hearing.I am a PA and there are not alot of doctors like this. That said, waiting time can be long and if he could get another provider to help with the patient load, his office would be ideal.

October 3rd, 2010

LONG WAIT TIME

This Doctor tends to open after evening hours. I waited for about 4 hours in the office and did not leave until 1:00 AM in the morning! this is a clinical office, not the emergency room! Long wait, and will not recommend this to other people. Talks on the phone and refuse to give out referrals.