A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Environmental Illness
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George C Miller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George C. Miller practice?
- Dr. George Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. George Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.