Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Bad experience  |  show details
by Jane on Mar 1st, 2013

I did not have a good experience with Dr Miller. The office was dirty, and his bed side manners are not up to par. He is fast with his appointments and doesnt explain things well,,,,

|  I absolutely LOVE Dr Miller  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

I started going to Geisinger with my first pregnancy, after a bad ultrasound with them I took a second opinion from dr miller. I'm sooooo glad I did because for the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy I went to him. He delivered my son via c-section 18 months ago! I am pregnant again now and am seeing Dr Miller again throughout my pregnancy and can't wait for him to deliver this one too :) I would deffinatly recommend him to every woman out there, In fact I DO recommend him to everyone :)

|  show details
by deanna bendele on Oct 7th, 2010

dr. miller delivered one of my 2 children. i learned about him from my twin sister who went to him with her first. hes kind, conciderate, he helps out any way he can to assure a good healthy pregnancy. the begining of this year i had gotten pregnant with what wouldve been my third child, however things werent going as well as the previous pregnancies. i ended up a month later having a dnc. dr. miller was wonderful with getting me in right away for the process, he made me as comfortable as he could at that moment. i recently found out i was pregnant again and thers no doubt on me going to dr miller.