A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cadogan Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cadogan Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cadogan Morgan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cadogan Morgan graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Cadogan Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehab Hosp Of N Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Cadogan Morgan MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. George Cadogan Morgan practice?
- Dr. George Cadogan Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. George Cadogan Morgan practices Neurology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Neurologists.