A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Stephens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Stephens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Stephens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Christopher Stephens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George C. Stephens practice?
- Dr. George Stephens has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Stephens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, KY.
See Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons.