Learn more about Dr. George Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Stephens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Stephens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Stephens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Christopher Stephens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George C. Stephens practice?
- Dr. George Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. George Stephens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.