A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cabe is Excellent. Dr. Cabe has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cabe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabe graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cabe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center
- Southcoast Health Sys - Tobey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. George Cabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George B. Cabe practice?
Dr. George Cabe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vidalia, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Mashpee, MA and Taunton, MA.
See Vidalia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jorge Cabe