A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cabe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cabe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabe graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Cabe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bradford Cabe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George B. Cabe practice?
- Dr. George Cabe has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Cabe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vidalia, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA and Falmouth, MA.
See Vidalia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.