Dr. George Caldwell Jr Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 3rd, 2010

Great Doctor

Dr. Caldwell is one of the best doctors I have ever had, I injured my sholder and he always founded a solution to make it better and not give me the run around. I do recommend him to others because he explains what going on, looks you in th eye and tells you it'll be alright well help you every step of the way, even when he had to rearrange his appointments he made sure all his patients was contacted... so my overall exprence was great.

COPD