Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Calero
Dr. George Calero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Calero is affiliated with Providence Memorial Hospital and Physicians Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Calero has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. George Calero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Alton Marcello
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Paul Gilardoni
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. Samuel Demaio
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi34