A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cannon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannon
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from Saint Louis University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Lee Cannon MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George L. Cannon practice?
- Dr. George Cannon has 1 office location.
Dr. George Cannon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Cardiologists.