A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cannon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannon
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from Saint Louis University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Lee Cannon MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George L. Cannon practice?
- Dr. George Cannon has 1 office location.
Dr. George Cannon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Cardiologists.