A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Capo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Capo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Capo, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capo graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Capo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Putnam Gen Hosp, Eastman, Ga
- Spalding Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George L Capo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George L. Capo practice?
- Dr. George Capo has 1 office location.
Dr. George Capo practices Family Medicine near Thomaston, GA.
See Thomaston Primary Care Doctors.