A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Case:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Case is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Case
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Case Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Case, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Case graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Case has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George D Case MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George D. Case practice?
- Dr. George Case has 9 office locations.
Dr. George Case practices Urology near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.