A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Case:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Case is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Case
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Case Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Case, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Case graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Case has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George D Case MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George D. Case practice?
- Dr. George Case has 9 office locations.
Dr. George Case practices Urology near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.