A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Case:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Case is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Case, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Case graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Case has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Case accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George D. Case practice?
Dr. George Case practices Urology near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Live Oak Urologists.