A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cathey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cathey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cathey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cathey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cathey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George V Cathey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George V. Cathey practice?
- Dr. George Cathey has 1 office location.
Dr. George Cathey practices Family Medicine near Quitman, TX.
See Quitman Primary Care Doctors.