Dr. George Catinis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

June 24th, 2016
Dr. Catinis performed 12 procedures on my damaged esophagus. Dr Catinis and his remarkable staff were not only gifted with their medical skills, but they were so kind, encouraging and attentive. I would highly recommend Dr Catinis to everyone with gastro issues. He truly cares about his patients.

November 26th, 2015
Greatest Doctor
He is the most caring, attentive, and all around greatest doctor that I've ever had. I will always be thankful for him. I came in for an appointment one late afternoon as a new patient and he had tests and scans scheduled the very next morning to find out what was wrong! And he continued to keep right on top of things for months as I recovered. He communicates extremely well through everything, and having an online messaging portal made it super easy to get in touch with him. He would message me with results and answers to my questions at all hours, even at night which proves he is such a caring doctor and committed to his patients. I felt very respected, important, and lucky to have him as my doctor, especially during those hard times.

July 27th, 2015
He is the best doctor I have ever had. He has so much concern for you as a patient. He gives the extra mile to make sure that his patient's needs are met! Dr. Catinis explains everything to you very well and will follow-up with you in a very timely manner.

June 19th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Dr Catinis is such a great doctor. I have only seen him once but he was very knowledgeable and really cared about doing what was best for me. He explained everything very thoroughly and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

June 13th, 2015
Great doctor! He has saved my life at least once. He is very empathetic and cares for his patients as he would his own family member.

June 8th, 2015
Doctor's visit
I saw Dr. Catinis on my appointment time . His staff was very helpful and pleasant. Dr.Catinis's attention to any concerns that I had . As a long time patient I have always been very impressed by his personal concern .

June 6th, 2015
Dr. Catinis and his staff make what could be an unpleasant experience into a very comfortable one. Dr. Catinis is knowledgeable, patient, and very friendly. He has my highest recommendation.