A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cautilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cautilli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cautilli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Cautilli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cautilli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Cautilli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Cautilli practice?
- Dr. George Cautilli has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Cautilli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Morrisville Surgeons.