A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cautilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cautilli is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cautilli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Cautilli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cautilli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cautilli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Cautilli practice?
Dr. George Cautilli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Morrisville Orthopedic Surgeons.