A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cautilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cautilli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cautilli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Cautilli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Cautilli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Cautilli practice?
- Dr. George Cautilli has 3 office locations.
- Dr. George Cautilli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .