Dr. George Cautilli MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2016
Poor Bedside Manner
Visited and was diagnosed with a ganglion cyst on my middle finger. No real solution. I was sent home with a Velcro strap (which didn't work) and taking over the counter pain killers (which raise my blood pressure). After 2 week, still having pain and swelling. Called back, to speak to the doctor. When we finally spoke, he didn't have time to finish answering my questions. Though my issue may be small to him, it's really significant to me because it limits my mobility and I'm still in pain. While asking him a question, he told me he had other patients to attend to. I'm not without sense. I know he has other patients but he didn't want to take time to answer another question with me and the response with the tone in which it was delivered is something that pushed me towards just finding another doctor all together. This just made like me feel that instead of being a real doctor who help cure issues, he would rather me come back to him so he could make some more money off my insurance. I will never visit him again.

June 20th, 2016
HORRIBLE SUPPORT " Phone Answering" staff!! Doc ok, Phone staff Sucks!
The Doc is good , I actually had his Dad since I was 17 in NE Philly, I'm 58 now.. NEVER had a problem , now their phone staff just SUCKS ( Judy the WORST) Told me " I wont take your # Dr wont call you back over pain " , I'm seeing him for a bad hip, bone on bone .. then these idiots call the POLICE because I complained ??? What a crew of lousy women they have here!! Dr & Fam were great , these women in the office on the phones shouldn't treat dogs... what a lousy experience!!

January 23rd, 2015
I would return to him without hesitation if I had to. Without a doubt one of the best if not the best Surgeon I have been to. I have already recommend a couple of friends to him.

July 20th, 2017