Surgeons, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
MD Anderson Cancer Ctr
1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
713-794-1147
Locations and availability (1)

|  George J Chang, MD- Saved My Life  |  show details
by KarenS on Mar 28th, 2014

I found all the physicians at MD Anderson in Houston, Texas to be outstanding. Dr. Chang and his team saved my life. I would recommend him to anyone diagnosed with gastrointestinal cancer. Just the fact that I know he is available gives me great comfort. God Bless Dr. Chang and MD Anderson for all of the expert work they do.

|  Extraordinary doctor of Oncology  |  show details
by Mary M on Nov 14th, 2013

I experienced lifesaving care from Dr. Chang. I approached six top cancer hospitals in the US for opinions. I had an appointment in two days with him which was impressive for me as another major cancer center waited six months to call me. He did not treat and dismiss. He worked on the entire process with me advising me along the way. He made the best decisions possible every step of the way, sometimes in contradictions to other doctors. I credit him with my survival and cure. I feel so very fortunate that he was my surgeon and doctor for the five years of treatment and follow up.

|  Complete professional.  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

The top in his field, complete professional. He was able to diagnose my condition, give me a treatment plan, and save my life by performing an amazing surgery. During the entire prosis Dr. Chang answered all of our questions and even kept my primary care physician advised of everything they were doing. I can not praise this man enough. He is the true definition of "doctor".

|  personable  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

Has the expertise and explained everything.