A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Doctors Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Y Chao MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Y. Chao practice?
- Dr. George Chao has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Chao practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.