A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chatyrka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chatyrka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatyrka graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chatyrka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Orest Chatyrka DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George O. Chatyrka practice?
- Dr. George Chatyrka has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Chatyrka practices Family Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Lumberton Primary Care Doctors.