A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chatyrka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chatyrka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chatyrka
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chatyrka Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatyrka graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chatyrka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Orest Chatyrka DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George O. Chatyrka practice?
- Dr. George Chatyrka has 1 office location.
Dr. George Chatyrka practices Family Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Family Physicians.