A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chaux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaux
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chaux, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaux graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chaux has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Enrique Chaux MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. George E. Chaux practice?
- Dr. George Chaux has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Chaux practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.