A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- O`Bleness Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Y Chen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. George Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. George Chen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Athens, OH.
See Athens Anesthesiologists and Athens Pain Management Doctors.