Dr. George Cherian MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2015
lubal ligation
It has been over 27 years since he performed a tubal ligation on my wife. Neither one of us knew that it was non reversable. This is a fact he never shared with us. Also during the morning of the surgery when he came into the room I noted to him that we were not sure this was what we wanted and he just turned and walked out of the hospital room ignoring the comment. Unfortunately I did not speak up and stop the operation. My wife and I learned after the operation on one of the office visits we had with him that he had mixed us up with a previous couple that had backed out of a tubal ligation at the last minute. Even though it has been over 27 years since the operation it has been mentally exhausting to me for allowing him to go through with the operation. I deeply regrete it to this day!

June 15th, 2014
did not recognize low estrogen symptoms in me--caused alot of horrible and unnecessary problems and stress that no one ever needs. When I did return a few years later after figuring out myself that I needed estrogen he asked me why I came back here. well never again.after that response. not good with hormones and hormone replacement.Never explained the possible adverse affects of a hysterectomy to me. I should have done alot of research. Seems to think menopause is only** hotflashes. wrong. Read Dr. Elizabeth Vliet's work.