A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiang
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chiang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chiang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chiang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Connecticut Children`s Medical Center
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Chiang MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Chiang practice?
- Dr. George Chiang has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Chiang practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and Oceanside, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.