A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiang
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chiang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chiang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chiang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Connecticut Children`s Medical Center
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Chiang MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Chiang practice?
- Dr. George Chiang has 1 office location.
Dr. George Chiang practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.