A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chilazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chilazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chilazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilazi graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chilazi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Jean Chilazi MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George J. Chilazi practice?
- Dr. George Chilazi has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Chilazi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Taunton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleboro, MA.
See Taunton Internists and Taunton Cardiologists.