A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chilazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chilazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chilazi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chilazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chilazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilazi graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chilazi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Jean Chilazi MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George J. Chilazi practice?
- Dr. George Chilazi has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Chilazi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Taunton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleboro, MA and Raynham, MA.
See Taunton Internists and Taunton Cardiologists.