A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Childress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Childress is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Childress, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Childress graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Childress has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Wilson Childress MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Childress practice?
- Dr. George Childress has 1 office location.
Dr. George Childress practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.