Learn more about Dr. George Childress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Childress, MD is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Childress
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Childress Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Childress, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Childress graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Childress has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George W Childress MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Childress practice?
- Dr. George Childress has 1 office location.
Dr. George Childress practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.