Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Excellent, Caring Physician  |  show details
by Dianna Hart on Sep 18th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Childress for over 10 years,since I saw him save a man's life with paramedics on the way. Long story, but the compassion, knowledge and intensity I observed that day have been repeated over and over. Dr. Childress listens and responds person to person. I trust him and feel assured by him. Everyone should be so lucky to have such a great physician.

|  Incredibly Rude Doctor  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

I went to Dr. Childress for help with weight loss. This is already a hard thing to do and when I met with him he made it even worse. Right off the bat he asked why I was there I told him I've struggled with my weight he said "what do you want Liposuction?" Incredibly rude then as I was explaining to him my troubles he told me that "the jews proved that starving works" I swear this is word for word. I was stunned. Not to mention half of my family is in fact jewish. I would never recommend this man to anyone.

|  This Is One Fine Doctor  |  show details
by Bob Green - McKinney,m TX on Dec 15th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Childress since moving to McKinney eight years ago and my experience has been wonderful. He is caring, professional, and takes time to get to know his patients personally. When my 88 year old mother moved in with us, there were very few doctors in the area who would even consider taking a new elderly Medicare patient - but Dr. Childress agreed. Dr. Childress takes care of the families of our military, he is a well respected member of the community, and I think he is an outstanding doctor.

|  Friendly  |  show details
by jdgafford on Jun 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I was surprised that there are still doctors who will actually see you on the day you call. I had a minor emergency and I did not have a family physician. I expected to spend the day on the phone trying to get an appointment somewhere. Dr. Childress's office staff were sympathetic and efficient (got me in within two hours), and I felt I was treated extremely well. The doc himself is very down-to-earth and reassuring and I was impressed with the entire practice. This must have been how it was to live in McKinney 10 years ago, when it was still a small town. Anyway, I highly recommend this doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Great Doctor and Staff  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 12th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I woke up with a fever and feeling terrible one morning. I called the office and two hours later the doctor had diagnosed my problem and wr...

|  Friendly, efficient, reassuring  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 5th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

|  Same Day Appointments  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 2nd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

If you`re always running like we are, you`ll be happy to know of a local doc who provides same day care. It`s awfully nice to wake up sick, ...