A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Childs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Childs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Childs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Childs graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Childs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joseph Childs MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Childs practice?
- Dr. George Childs has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Childs practices Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.