A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chimento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chimento is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chimento
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chimento Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chimento, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Chimento graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chimento has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Chimento FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Chimento practice?
- Dr. George Chimento has 1 office location.
Dr. George Chimento practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.