A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chimento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chimento is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chimento
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chimento Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chimento, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Chimento graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chimento has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Chimento FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Chimento practice?
- Dr. George Chimento has 1 office location.
Dr. George Chimento practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.