A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chisholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chisholm is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chisholm, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chisholm graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Chisholm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chisholm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George E. Chisholm practice?
Dr. George Chisholm practices Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.