A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chonkich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chonkich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chonkich graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chonkich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Danl Chonkich MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George D. Chonkich practice?
- Dr. George Chonkich has 1 office location.
Dr. George Chonkich practices Otolaryngology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Otolaryngologists.