A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chovanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chovanes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chovanes, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chovanes graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chovanes has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Ivan Chovanes FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George I. Chovanes practice?
- Dr. George Chovanes has 11 office locations.
Dr. George Chovanes practices Neurological Surgery near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Exton Neurological Surgeons.