Dr. George Chovanes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Chovanes?

September 23rd, 2015

An awesome person and Neurologist.

January 9th, 2014

Prior Patient

Dr. Chovanes was always very professional,caring and friendly. I always knew he was to the point. He never did surgery unless it was absolutely needed! In 1996 he did a C6-7 fusion with plating. I had instant relief. No arm pain ,no neck pain & I could raise my arm up. Then in 1999-2000 due to turning a sedated pt., ( with the help of another nurse) , I felt something pop in my neck. Dr. Chovanes then had to do surgery & redo my fusion. Still having some pain & numbness. The IME DR. told me if I had C5-6 done my pain wouid be gone. Dr. Chovanes did not think it would help. After being worn down, I agreed to have the fusion at C5-6 by another physician. Dr. Chovanes was correct the surgery did not make a difference! I chose him due to his expertise, inner action with patients & knowing other physicians went to him for help & or surgery! I still recommend him to family & friends.

August 16th, 2011

I was treated by Dr. Chovanes for a brain hemorrhage when I was 20 years old. He was warm and kind and put me at ease at a time when I was very frightened. After 12 years of misdiagnoses and "I don't know" from other doctors, I finally got the treatment I needed. I cannot say enough about how much he's done for me.

July 9th, 2015