A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chow is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chow
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chow, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George K Chow MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George K. Chow practice?
- Dr. George Chow has 1 office location.
Dr. George Chow practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.