A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chow is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chow, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kuoche Chow MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George K. Chow practice?
- Dr. George Chow has 1 office location.
Dr. George Chow practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.